- This event has passed.
GPS Trackers – How to Secure & Connect Budget GPS Trackers to a Custom Cloud – Training For Law Enforcement
May 23 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm€50,00
GPS Devices - How to Secure & Connect to Custom Cloud - For Law Enforcement
Do you have a low budget for GPS trackers and want to use your own custom GPS cloud for tracking, there is one common problem, most budget devices that are manufactured in Asia are all pre-programmed to communication out-of-the-box with an Asian tracking backend, this means your restricted to that backend which is risky and also not possible to use in most operations. There is a second common issue, most of the modern GPS tracking systems produced in Asia are robust, cheap and have a good battery, some can last for months and the hardware is good based on the price, so we have a solution, we can wipe all of the firmware in these budget trackers and close all back doors and connect them up to any cloud, this is something we have tested and compared with industry trackers. After 2 years of testing we have a clear vision, we were also able to make budget trackers secure with custom firmware, if your interested in the secure set up of budget (cheap) GPS trackers to a custom cloud then this workshop is for you, we are going to enable you to do it yourself!
- The workshop is provided by a digital forensic expert with 15 years experience in vehicle forensics, digital forensics and criminal research.
- The workshop will be conducted in an online meeting session.
- Attendees will need to have access to a basic GPS tracker, (GT02A), a data sim and internet.
- On completion of this workshop, attendees will be able to configure a budget tracker to a secure cloud of their own choice, ensure the tracker is not sending data to other clouds or backends and secure the tracker.
- Examinations are in both written and practical. Attendees will be expected to carry out the full procedure on their own and detail their steps in a report.
- A certification of completion will be issued to those who pass.
- If you don't have access to a tracker then contact us in advanced and we will send you one.