Mobile Phone Forensics
We Investigate and Recover Evidence From Mobile Phones and Portable Devices
Mobile phones are proven to be valuable sources of information in the majority of investigations. Parties in litigation seeking to prove wrongdoing often find important evidence, clues and traces by analysing activities stored on cell phones and smart devices, including contacts and their creation dates as well as when and how often certain phone numbers were called. Digitpol provides the full analysis of all types of mobile phones.
We can investigate on-site in our mobile forensic unit or you can bring the phone to our offices for analysis. We also accept exhibits by secured courier.
How We Can Help
Digitpol utilizes global leading forensic tools which allows us to carry out forensic acquisition of data from the supported listed devices.
What Data is Recoverable
- SMS | IM Chat | WhatsApp | Viber | Skype | Wechat | IRC | Deleted
- Call history | Incoming | Outgoing | Missed | Deleted
- EMAILs | Incoming | Outgoing | Drafts | Deleted
- GPS locations | Waypoints | GEO tagging of pictures
- Photos | Sent | Received | Deleted
- Social Network logs | Activity Time | GEO Login | Deleted
- Internet History | History | Entered Keywords | Searches | Deleted | Cookies
- Wifi Data | SSID | MAC | I.P
- Bluetooth | Paired devices | Timestamp