Vehicle crime is a highly organized criminal activity affecting all regions of the whole world and with clear links to organized crime and terrorism. Vehicles are not only stolen for their entire functionality, vehicles are also trafficked to finance other crimes. They can also be used as bomb carriers or in the perpetration of other crimes. At the end of December 2015 7.4 million records of reported stolen motor vehicles were registered globally.
Stolen Vehicle Investigation
Vehicle Tracing, Identifying & Recovery
We have our experts in different regions, when you hire us to recover your car back we operate on an hourly rate. We don’t charge any additional fees only the time involved.
We require the following documents.
- We need to see the required documents and be sasitifed the claim is authentic
- Once we analyze the case and claim we then deploy our specalised teams
- When possible, we examine the vehicle on-site
- Ensure the orginal identity is correct by forensic methods
- With the right documents the vehicle can be returned to its lawful owner
- All procdures are arranged via a Law Enforcement Agency or Attorney
On-site examinations, inspect parts, vehicles and trace the original identity,
Providing support and working together with International Law Enforcment agencies, Experts and Industry Stakeholders.