Stolen Vehicle Recovery
We Trace, Locate and Investigate Stolen Cars.
If your vehicle / car is stolen you need to report the theft immediately to the nearest police station. As soon as the theft is reported to the police, the Police issues an International warrant based on the VIN and License plate. The vehicle is then wanted internationally and on the Interpol SMV database. Stolen Vehicle Investigation consists of tracing and locating stolen vehicles and the recovery consists of the repatriation of discovered stolen vehicles to its rightful owner.
Digitpol’s Stolen Car Investigation Unit operate globally with offices in The Netherlands, West Balkans and CIS. Our experts have decades of experience with investigation of vehicle crime, stolen car tracking, tracing cars and repatriation of stolen vehicles / cars. When Digitpol is engaged to recover a Stolen Car / Vehicle, we operate with fairness and transparency. We are leaders in vehicle tracking and repatriation also known as vehicle recovery.
For all tracing and repatriation require the following documents.
- We need to see the required documents such as POA, Police theft report and vehicle papers, we need to be fully assured the claim is authentic.
- Once we analyse the case and claim we then deploy our specalised teams.
- When we locate your vehicle, we conduct a forensic analysis on the vehicle on-site.
- We ensure the original identity is correct by forensic methods.
- With the right documents the vehicle can be returned to its lawful owner from any foreign state, we handle the legal process and transport.
- All procedures are arranged via a Law Enforcement Agency or Attorney and supported by the insurance or the financial agency involved.
Stolen Vehicle Investigation Stats & Charts
The German Bundeskriminalamt uses the 2011 figures provided by the German association of insurance companies for the total economic damage on stolen motor vehicles: almost 260 million Euros. This amount represents only stolen vehicles (and not, for example, vehicles which are lost through fraud). The total economic damage is an increase of almost 1% compared to 2010 and a 19% increase compared to the average total amount of the previous 5 years. Moreover, the average individual claim was higher. This could be caused by an increased market value of the average car stolen or an indication of a trend in which motor vehicles with a higher value are targeted. @BKA
Vehicle crime is a highly organized criminal activity affecting all regions of the whole world and with clear links to organized crime and terrorism. Vehicles are not only stolen for their entire functionality, vehicles are also trafficked to finance other crimes. They can also be used as bomb carriers or in the perpetration of other crimes. At the end of December 2015 7.4 million records of reported stolen motor vehicles were registered globally.
International Tracing, Location and Repatriation of Stolen Vehicles
On-site examinations, inspect parts, vehicles and trace the original identity
We specialise in covered car transport, enclosed car transport and international car transport.