Stolen Vehicle Investigation - We Investigate and Trace Stolen Vehicles
We Trace, Locate and Investigate Stolen Vehicles, Cars, Boats, Trucks, Bikes, Trailers
Digitpol’s Stolen Vehicle Investigation Unit operate globally with offices in The Netherlands, Hong Kong, West Balkans and CIS. Our experts have decades of experience with investigation of vehicle crime, stolen vehicle tracing and repatriation of stolen vehicles. When Digitpol is engaged to recover a Stolen Vehicle, we operate on an hourly rate. We don’t charge any additional fees only the time involved. We operate with fairness and transparency.
For all tracing and repatriation require the following documents.
- We need to see the required documents such as POA, Police theft report and vehicle papers, we need to be fully assured the claim is authentic.
- Once we analyze the case and claim we then deploy our specalised teams.
- When we locate your vehicle we conduct a forensic analysis on the vehicle on-site.
- We ensure the original identity is correct by forensic methods.
- With the right documents the vehicle can be returned to its lawful owner from any foreign state, we handle the legal process and transport.
- All procdures are arranged via a Law Enforcement Agency or Attorney and supported by the insurance or the financial agency involved.
Stolen Vehicle Investigation Stats & Charts
The German Bundeskriminalamt uses the 2011 figures provided by the German association of insurance companies for the total economic damage on stolen motor vehicles: almost 260 million Euros. This amount represents only stolen vehicles (and not, for example, vehicles which are lost through fraud). The total economic damage is an increase of almost 1% compared to 2010 and a 19% increase compared to the average total amount of the previous 5 years. Moreover, the average individual claim was higher. This could be caused by an increased market value of the average car stolen or an indication of a trend in which motor vehicles with a higher value are targeted. @BKA
Vehicle crime is a highly organized criminal activity affecting all regions of the whole world and with clear links to organized crime and terrorism. Vehicles are not only stolen for their entire functionality, vehicles are also trafficked to finance other crimes. They can also be used as bomb carriers or in the perpetration of other crimes. At the end of December 2015 7.4 million records of reported stolen motor vehicles were registered globally.
International Tracing, Location and Repatriation of Stolen Vehicles
On-site examinations, inspect parts, vehicles and trace the original identity
We specialise in covered car transport, enclosed car transport and international car transport.