Drone monitoring or unmanned aerial spectrum monitoring is a platform for public, police, airports, VIP venues and homeland security.
Digitpol has developed a custom Drone Monitoring system which is a mesh city-wide sensor network based detection platform that monitors drone activity by MAC address, the platform can be used to collect intelligence on rogue drones, evidence on historic flights and to log activity near protected zones. The cloud platform performs the analysis and sensors can be mounted anywhere, across cities, countries and in vehicles. This system is deployed in a testing phase in the Netherlands, to-date, dozens of rogue drones have been identified.
Digitpol's Drone Monitoring cloud connects by API to manufactures, authorities and response teams, when a rogue drone is detected, the right people are informed instantly.
What Data is Recoverable From a Drone
- Serial number of the drone aircraft and some internal components such as MAC, IMEI, & IMSI from the controller.
- Version numbers for firmware.
- Metadata from operations such as launching, waypoint logs, GPS available or unavailable during flight.
- Geo location information for critical locations – launching, landing, and home or return location
- Full flight path information
- Wifi Data | SSID | MAC | I.P
- Bluetooth | Paired devices | Timestamp