Stolen Vehicle Investigation & Recovery in West Africa
We Trace, Locate and Investigate Stolen Vehicles, Cars, Boats, Trucks, Bikes, Trailers in Togo, Ghana and West Africa.
If your vehicle / car is stolen has been discovered or located in Ghana, Togo or West Africa, the most important step is to ensure your local Police agency has sent or will send an Interpol notice to Interpol NCB in the country the vehicle is located in, following that contact Digitpol to provide assistance on the ground to locate the vehicle and secure it so that the Police can seize it.
Digitpol’s Stolen Vehicle Investigation Unit operate in West Africa to trace and seize stolen vehicles. Stolen vehicles are been trafficked to Ghana, Togo, Benin and Nigeria via container ships from Europe, USA, Canada and Asia.
Our experts have decades of experience with investigation of vehicle crime, stolen vehicle tracking, tracing and repatriation of stolen vehicles. When Digitpol is engaged to recover a Stolen Vehicle, we operate with fairness and transparency. We are leaders in vehicle tracking and repatriation also known as vehicle recovery.
For all tracing and repatriation require the following process and documents.
- We need to see the required documents such as POA, Police theft report and vehicle papers, we need to be fully assured the claim is authentic.
- Your local Police agency will need to send an Interpol message.
- Once we analyse the case and claim we then deploy our specalised teams on the ground in Ghana, Togo, Benin or Nigeria and we will physically locate the vehicle. We will also send you all of the photos and document the discovery.
- With the right documents the vehicle can be returned to its lawful owner from any foreign state, we handle the legal process and transport.
- All procedures are arranged via a Law Enforcement Agency or Attorney and supported by the insurance or the financial agency involved.