Spyware Scanner for Mobile Phones
Detection of Spyware, Digitpol's mobile device forensics experts have developed a custom application, a Spyware Scanner that is designed to detect spying software installed on mobile phones. The application scans mobiles phones file structure to detect spying apps, malware, monitors the IP connection, data transfers and detects un authorised data transfer.
The development comes after years of investigating spyware and analysing data forensic from mobile phones. Spying apps are rampant and they are growing specifically in the commercial espionage sector.
Digitpol has focused on detection of the most complex spying applications.
Mobile Spyware is unwanted software that covertly infiltrates your mobile phone, stealing your sensitive data, tracking and listening to you.
If Spyware is Discovered - We Can Help
Digitpol utilizes global leading technology, Cellebrite Technology, Cellebrite’s forensic expert technology allows us to carry out forensic acquisition of data from the supported listed devices.
What Data is Recoverable
- Full File Directory Scanning
- Sector by Sector Examination
- Spyware Installation Detection
- IP Packet Analysis
- SMS | IM Chat | WhatsApp | Viber | Skype | Wechat | IRC | Deleted
- Call history | Incoming | Outgoing | Missed | Deleted
- EMAILs | Incoming | Outgoing | Drafts | Deleted
- GPS locations | Waypoints | GEO tagging of pictures
- Photos | Sent | Received | Deleted
- Social Network logs | Activity Time | GEO Login | Deleted
- Internet History | History | Entered Keywords | Searches | Deleted | Cookies
- Wifi Data | SSID | MAC | I.P
- Bluetooth | Paired devices | Timestamp