Malware Scanner for Mobile Phones
Detection of Malware on Mobiles, Digitpol's mobile device forensics experts have developed a custom application, a Malware Scanner that is designed to detect malware installed on mobile phones. The application scans mobiles phones file structure to detect malware, spying apps, monitors the IP connection, data transfers and detects un authorised data transfer. This application is ideal for business use.
The development comes after years of investigating malware and spyware and analysing data forensic from mobile phones. Malware and Spying apps are rampant and they are growing specifically in the commercial espionage sector.
Digitpol has focused on detection of the most complex malware installations and spyware applications.
Mobile malware is malicious software that targets mobile phones or wireless-enabled Personal digital assistants, by causing the collapse of the system and loss or leakage of confidential information.
If Malware is Discovered - We Can Help
Digitpol utilizes global leading technology, Cellebrite Technology, Cellebrite’s forensic expert technology allows us to carry out forensic acquisition of data from the supported listed devices.
What Data is Recoverable
- Full File Directory Scanning
- Sector by Sector Examination
- Spyware Installation Detection
- IP Packet Analysis
- SMS | IM Chat | WhatsApp | Viber | Skype | Wechat | IRC | Deleted
- Call history | Incoming | Outgoing | Missed | Deleted
- EMAILs | Incoming | Outgoing | Drafts | Deleted
- GPS locations | Waypoints | GEO tagging of pictures
- Photos | Sent | Received | Deleted
- Social Network logs | Activity Time | GEO Login | Deleted
- Internet History | History | Entered Keywords | Searches | Deleted | Cookies
- Wifi Data | SSID | MAC | I.P
- Bluetooth | Paired devices | Timestamp