Car Check Netherlands
How to check a car from the Netherlands?
We provide services to check vehicles from Holland. Our inspection is a physical check combined with data held on records, we look into all aspects, service history, damage, identity, the paperwork, the vehicles paint, condition and specifically the KM reading, we have access to a range of open databases to make cross checks. We are able to offer this service due to years of experience in detecting stolen vehicles.
What do we check ?
- Is the car dealer a genuine business
- We visit the vehicle and make a physical inspection of it at the location
- We check the paper work of the vehicle
- We examine the service history
- We check the Engine number, VIN, gearbox number
- We perform a diagnostic check to discover all the faults, historic faults, KM reading and understand the vehicles health status
- We perform a check on the vehicles identity to determine if it is stolen
- We take it for a test drive.
During the process we keep you updated and we send you all the details. If we discover the vehicle is fraudulent, we inform the police immediately.
Digitpol's Vehicle Experts provide on-site inspection and a report for vehicles been sold from the Netherlands or Holland. Our service is aimed to assist buyers and is of great help for anyone who wishes to purchase a second-hand vehicle from the Netherlands. The check of Dutch Cars allows for the total physical inspection and to check the vehicle history and verify its current mileage. We conduct checks on the service history and the vehicles papers to determine if they are authentic or fraudulent.
Request The Check
International Tracing, Location and Repatriation of Stolen Vehicles
Digitpol's has developed a custom ANPR solution for vehicle crime prevention and recovery.
On-site examinations, inspect parts, vehicles and trace the original identity
The repatriation of vehicles from another country often involves a complex legal process. Digitpol handles all the legal matters.
We specialise in covered car transport, enclosed car transport and international car transport.
When the location of your stolen vehicle is known by a tracker or intelligence, Digitpol's response teams deploy to the location to conduct a search.