Stolen Asset Recovery - We Trace, Locate, Seize, and Recover Stolen Assets
A service for the Financial, Leasing & Insurance sector. Search, Seizure & Repatriation. Digitpol provides operational support with the Search and Recovery of stolen assets or embezzled assets such as vehicles, boats, plant machinery, fixed and mobile assets. Asset Embezzlement is a Financial Crime and it is rising rapidly. Digitpol provides global asset recovery services to recover embezzled or stolen assets.
Embezzled, Stolen, Leased or Fraudulent Thefts, Digitpol’s Asset Recovery Unit operate globally with offices in The Netherlands, Budapest, Kosovo, London, West Balkans, UAE, Hong Kong and CIS regions. Our experts have decades of experience with investigation of wanted assets, stolen property, tracing fixed assets and the most complex type, vehicle crime and stolen car tracking. When Digitpol is engaged to recover a stolen asset, we operate with fairness and transparency. We are leaders in asset tracking and repatriation.
To Investigate Stolen Assets, Digitpol charges 150 euro per hour plus expenses such as legal assistance fuel and transportation. As each case is different, the cost varies therefore we advise you to take contact with us beforehand to discuss the case. In some cases your insurance firm may cover the costs.
To start the process of investigation which is an administration role known as an “Intake” or “first stage”, during the intake we analyse the case and the information sent to us, we examine the claim to ascertain the claim is authentic, when all is in order we then deploy our specialized teams to search for the asset.
For all tracing and repatriation require the following documents.
- We need to see the required documents such as POA, Police theft report and vehicle papers, we need to be fully assured the claim is authentic.
- Once we analyse the case and claim we then deploy our specalised teams.
- When we locate your asset, we conduct a forensic analysis on the asset on-site and detail the discovery in a report.
- We ensure the original identity is correct by forensic methods during the seizure.
- With the right documents the asset can be returned to its lawful owner from any foreign state, we handle the legal process and transport.
- All procedures are arranged via a Law Enforcement Agency or Attorney and supported by the insurance or the financial agency involved.
Digitpol offers the service of International asset tracing, we search assets globally. Our service, asset tracing and recovery of assets consists of tracing and chasing the money trail, identifying assets and financials of organisations.
Digitpol's experts are specialized in stolen, wanted or embezzled assets. We identify and locate assets across mainland Europe and in the West Balkans. Digitpol Asset Search Team has identified missing, hidden and stolen assets. Our extensive experience includes multi-jurisdictional, global investigations involving offshore tax free havens, creditor-unfriendly jurisdictions, complex company structures, investment groups and structures build to conceal assets.
We identify assets such as:
- Real estate
- Commercial Buildings.
- Crypto Currency
- Business associations
- Accounts receivable
- Yachts / Boats
- Luxury vehicles
- Precious metals
Digitpol's Asset Tracing experts include teams with backgrounds in fraud and financial investigation, law enforcement, forensics and international investigations. Our global investigations have successfully identified assets of multi billion-dollar frauds.
We Identify, Stop & Seize.
Asset Recovery Initiatives
Global Focal Point Network, Membership of the Global Focal Point Network is open to all our member countries. Applicants should be from law enforcement, judiciary or an administrative authority with a focus on asset recovery or corruption in general.
Through our secure channels, registered focal points can access:
- Information and contact details of other focal points;
- Legislative, administrative, investigate and judicial frameworks for member countries;
- A 24-hour Initial Action Checklist for an asset recovery investigation;
- Secure email capability: Up to two-thirds of the registered focal points do not have secure email systems, which means many are reluctant to exchange information via email. Our I-SECOM system, launched in 2013, gives the specialized anti-corruption community a secure web-based email capability. This password-protected, encrypted channel encourages the exchange of sensitive data and contributes to the success of investigations.
Members of the Focal Point network meet every year to share information and best practices, to discuss specific cases, and to build personal and institutional relationships.
@Interpol Read More